With a population base of 2.1 million and a GDP per capita of USD 93,000, Qatar is one of the fastest growing nations in the Middle East and is leading the way into the 21st century. This natural resources rich nation is attracting businesses and investors to participate in its expansion and development.
World Trade Center Qatar’s mission is to bring business together and providing them with the services they need to be successful. This mission is achieved by promoting and facilitating trade and investment between Qatar and the rest of the world and by capitalizing on the membership in the World Trade Centers Association that includes 325 World Trade Centers in 92 countries.
World Trade Center Qatar was founded in 1995 and is certified by World Trade Centers Association as a Center of Excellence. For the past 20 years, WTC Qatar has been assisting local and international companies.
- Build a global network
- professional Group trade missions
- Access to premium international business services
- Effective business matchmaking services
- Government/Public Services,
- Banking & Capital Markets,
- Capital Projects and Infrastructure,
- Broadcasting & Telecommunications,
- Energy: Utilities & Mining,
- Import & Export,
- Business Management & Professional Services,
- Financial & Professional Services,
- Hospitality: Tourism & Leisure,
- Real Estate,
- Publishing & Printing,
- Conference & Exhibition,
- Advertising & Public Relations,
- Education & Knowledge Creation